Data Subject Rights
22/05/18In addition to the policies and procedures mentioned in our first article we are committed to ensuring individuals can enforce their data protection rights, we provide easy to access information and can describe:
• What personal data we hold about them – Client/Supplier Company Details
• The purposes of the processing – Administration and accounting procedures only
• The categories of personal data concerned - Company Name, Invoice Address, VAT number, Bank Account Details for payment only.
• The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed – Bank Details to HSBC Bank for BACS payment only
• We intend to store any personal data for a time period of seven years from the point of last use in compliance with HMRC rules.
• All data will be collected directly from Client/Supplier themselves
• The right to have incomplete or inaccurate data about them corrected or completed by email to Heather Celaschi via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• We recognise the right to request erasure of personal data (where applicable) or to restrict processing in accordance with data protection laws we do not use any data for direct marketing activities
• The right to lodge a complaint or seek judicial remedy and who to contact in such instances